Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 04/10/2021
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the website [graciew.com] (the “Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
2. Use of the Website You must be at least 13 years old to use this website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of age.
3. Accessibility We are committed to making our Website accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any accessibility issues while using our Website, please contact us at the following:
5. Governing Law and Venue Any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of this Website, including issues related to accessibility, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that any legal action or proceeding concerning such disputes shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located within the state of Texas.
6. Modifications We reserve the right to modify, update, or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
7. Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website, without notice, for any reason, including if we believe that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any conduct that may harm the Website or its users.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
9. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your use or inability to use the Website.
- Unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
- Any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- Any third-party content or services accessed through the Website.
10. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
By using the Website or visiting the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.